Whats this Blog about?

Just a blog about aggravating people! Or aka Trolling! If you have never herd of trolling before i highly recommend this link: http://tinyurl.com/4jemm5m It will give you all the information you need!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Troll #5 I WANT SOME CRACK!!!!!! (deep scary voice)

Ok i dont know about you guys but i live in a bad neighbor hood. I mean one time i had some crack head bang on my door at 3am because he thought my house was the dope mans house! (The dope man lived next door so this happened often) Any way this began to irratate me to no degree so i thought i would play a little prank on them and if you have problems with crack heads you can do it too! All you need to do is find some cellophane (aka the plastic wrapping you find on a pack of cigarettes) and some small white rocks. (or if your feeling really evil use drywall and cover it in oral gel for that realistic numbing) So simply put the rocks in the cellophane and twist it up real tight and burn the opening closed with a lighter for the pro drug dealer affect. Now that you have your "crack" ready just go to a high foot traffic area were crack heads are known to walk and drop the bag. (I did this on the street next to my house so i could sit on my porch and watch) Now this sit back and wait for some cracky to pick it up. If the spot you chose was anything like were i live that shouldnt take long. And there you go you just made and destroyed a crackheads day! (the same thing can be done to pot heads too. just use lawn clippings or oregano)

No comments:

Post a Comment