Whats this Blog about?

Just a blog about aggravating people! Or aka Trolling! If you have never herd of trolling before i highly recommend this link: http://tinyurl.com/4jemm5m It will give you all the information you need!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rant #1 Texting v.s Calling

Ok so when you want to talk to someone but there no were around what do you do??? Are you one of those people who send out a text? Or are you one of those people who call that mofo? I must admit i am a texter. I hate calling people because my hearing is terrible and i can never understand what the person on the other line is saying!!! Although even if i could understand there gargled gibberish i have a shitty phone company and my calls have a bad habit of being dropped just because i walked under a tree!! Any way thats why i prefer texting!! I mean first of all if your like me and cant stand the sound of certain peoples voices over the phone. Texting eliminates that problem for you!! That and you can have time to think of witty responses to your friends messages!!! The only downfall to that though is that your friend being the normal idiot that he/she is cant tell if your joking in this situation!! See if i was talkin to them in person or god forbid over the phone they could listen to my tone of voice and be able to tell my "go f*ck yourself" was in a joking manner and not me giving them a  suggestion! So thats my rant! Would very much like feed back! So please tell me if you are a Heyyyy [insert fruity sig here]  or a "hello" "hey its me what you doing"?

No comments:

Post a Comment